This year is flying by! Here’s what to look out for as we enter October, and start racing towards Fall!
October 7TH – BBQ Bourbon and Cigars
These have been awesome, but the season finale is upon us! We’re doing a low country boil for the final “First Fridays” event of the year! : )
Product to keep an eye on:
- October LCA (El Septimo Zaya Nueva Reserva) – This Friday!
- Foundation Olmec & Macho Raton – This Thursday!
- Room 101 13th Anniversary – This Month (We sold out of the 12th in < 2 weeks last year!)
- AJF New World Dorado – Available in All Sizes!
- Alec Bradley Double Broadleaf – Available in All Sizes
Save the Date(s)
October 6th – Trivia Night!
October 7th – Final 1st Friday Cookout
Lowcountry Boil! Please join us for the final installment of our cookout series! : )
October 28th – Pumpkin Carving
Come hang out on the patio, carve a pumpkin and smoke a cigar!
October 31st – Members only Halloween Party